1. Release Auctions – How it works.
As with all auctions, the highest bidder upon close of the auction wins the item. All auctions will run for 7 days, from the 1st of every month until the 7th. As this is a silent auction and bids will be hidden, buyers are encouraged to put in their best offer for the works. One day before close, all bidders will be notified about where their bid is (either winning or losing). Upon close of auction, the winning bidder will be contacted for thanks, payment & shipping.
Viewing possible by appointment in Auckland city, please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Release Auctions – Payment & shipping.
Auction is for the listed original artwork. The open & close of auction will be visible to all via a countdown timer on the page. The auction will close and the winning bid at this point will be recorded, and contact will be made for payment & shipping. The successful bidder will be notified, and a link & email will be sent to secure payment and collect delivery details. $50 will be added to all auctions sales to cover packaging & transport costs. Contact must be made to the seller within 7 days of the auction closing, and payment within 10 days of auction closing. Payment is to be made prior to shipping. If no contact is made within this timeframe, the artist reserves the right to contact the next highest bidder and engage them for the sale. The final sale price will be held in confidence, as with buyers personal information.
3. Release Auctions – Terms
By bidding you consent to your email being added to a mailing list to receive updates about next auctions. You can opt out at any time. By accessing the web site at https://andrewjsteel.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
4. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Andrew J Steel’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Andrew J Steel’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Andrew J Steel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Andrew J Steel’s web site are provided “as is”. Andrew J Steel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Andrew J Steel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Andrew J Steel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Andrew J Steel’s Internet site, even if Andrew J Steel or a Andrew J Steel authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Andrew J Steel’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Andrew J Steel does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Andrew J Steel may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Andrew J Steel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Andrew J Steel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Andrew J Steel of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Andrew J Steel’s web site shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.